Wilderlands Skull and Shackles
Chaotic Neutral Human Cleric of Besmara
Played by Jason
- Zarina’s father is still alive
- Zarina has one older human sister and one older half-orc half-sister
- Zarina is of Middle-Class Birth, which includes merchants, artisans, and tradespeople. She likely grew up in a good-sized settlement, and one of your parents is likely associated with a guild or other trade organization. As a free person, she didn’t experience the bondage of serfdom or peasantry, but also lacked the privilege of the nobility.
- In a significant childhood event, Zarina Died, or came so close to death that she walked the boundary between the realms of the living and the dead. Having passed from life’s domain once, she has a unique perspective on life, perhaps even a greater appreciation for it—or maybe her experience caused her to reject all trivial things, focusing only on matters of true import.
- Zarina is also concerned with Atonement: In her youth, she committed actions she is not proud of. Her deeds left dark stains upon her soul, ones so deep they might take a lifetime to wash away. When she hit rock-bottom—whether through greed, addiction, hedonism, or simply lack of good sense—she turned to faith, vowing to atone for all of the horrible acts she committed.
- Zarina was on the crew of a ship, the Barnacled Bitch, that was rammed by Barnabas Harrigan during the Free Captains’ Regatta. She survived to report Harrigan’s treachery and was subsequently recruited by the PCs. She was later promoted to pilot of the Sea Reaver (and became a PC herself).